I decided to touch up the paint on both of the new vintage rubber gals I got from a friend!
You can read about how I acquired them here in this post…
I was able to touch up on her hair and blouse.
Then, I took her outside so you could see her face, I added blush and lip color.
Above side by side you can see slight differences on her face. I was able to remove the dark spot on her forehead too. Yay!
This lovely below, I was able to touch up her Beret.
I also added blush and lip color. I have to see if I have a similar yellow paint and touch up her top, in some areas.
Then, I worked on reorganizing my doll cabinet and dusted.
Whew, just keeping busy…
Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls